01 February, 2009

Hello 2009!!!

WOW!! I just turned around and it is already February! Life on the farm is busy as ever...Feeding animals every day, keeping up on the pooper scooping....Trust me following the horse around...BIG job!! So if you have any kids 11 or older that need a little character building we have just the job for them!! ;) Dragonfly is finally busy booking reservations for Snowbird and really liking the free ski perks....Skiing once a week is good for ones soul! Kokopelie has finally slowed down at work and is trying to ignore the fact that her BIG 40 is just around the corner!!! Pixie is loving school. Math is her favorite subject and she is learning how to square dance and apparently that rocks because she get to dance with "the boy of her dreams"...Seriously she is 9 I swear I am sending her to live with the nuns when she turns 12!!!
I hope all you stalkers are safe and well and having a FANTASTIC 2009!!!

1 comment:

Ky said...

I am really looking forward to what you might blog in June of this year. LOL. Love you.

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.