30 April, 2008

E-I-E-I-O

YES we are farmers....There has been a few changes to the make up of our little Urban Farm - As of last night we have 2 baby Lambs (they are about 1 week old) we have to bottle feed them 3 times a day for the next 6 weeks - We are still debating on name so give us your suggestions!! We have also added 2 geese one is brown and named Kronc and the other will be white and her name is Eisma (think Emperors New Groove) I am trying to convince Kokopelie we need a Llama to call Kusco but she isn't buying it..lol! We are tearing apart the house and working hard to plant a big garden and wishing it would get warm!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Again...you need to open a petting zoo for the town kids !
It's about time you blogged :)

Heidi said...

I am amazed at the fact that you all would know how to bottle feed a lamb...what the! Very cool, and I agree with Karen, we want to come see the farm animals! :)

Ky said...

I miss you farmer chicks!! Will you take some pictures in overalls with no shirts on for me? That would really help me out. Hope to see you soon!

marva said...

You need to update this blog! What's goin' on?

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.