21 April, 2009

and FINALLY!!!

The kick ass swing set is complete! I climbed all over it, hung on the monkey bars slid down the slides, stood on the swings and I didn't die and the thing didn't collapse so I say bring on the munchkins!! It only took me 12 hours and 2 weeks between snow storms to get it all done....Here are the photos:
Me putting in.....then looking out the window
The back side complete w/prayer flags!
And the finished product!!!

Also here are some pics of the critters at The Farm!!
Babbette and Abby our year old lambs
Rosie our 13 year old quarter horse
Kronk and Eizma the Evil Killer geese
Nanook the bear she is 15 weeks old and weighing in at 70 lbs
and 3 baby kitties born in our barn!!
























3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

We SO have to get out to the farm !
Hope you don't mind if I invite myself over :)

The Pixie and a Dragonfly said...

You and your rowdy bunch of hooligans are ALWAYS welcome at the farm!!!

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I am amazed at your skills...hopefully the kiddies have fun on the swing set!

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.