01 February, 2008

TGIF

Yeah it is friday...I get to bug out of work early to go to Parent Teachers with Pixie. She loves these meetings..LOL you can tell she is only in second grade! lol They are fun for me to go to as well I love hearing about her antics in class. Her teacher always say she is a riot!

This weekend we are going to have a day of R & R we Kokopelie and I are going to go soak our bones in Crystal Hot Springs - then head to Pat's BBQ to hang with friends listen to good music and pig out!! YUM!!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Merr said...

Have fun guys! Sorry we can't come too!

K J and the kids said...

I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend.

I should have known you were a fellow virgo :)

Ky said...

How was Pat's? I hope you had a great weekend!

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.