28 January, 2008

Welcome to Monday!!

OK I am going to rant a bit..WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS SEASONS L WORD!?!?!?!? Does anyone else hate it as much as Koko and I do?? I am SO disappointed in most of this seasons story lines..Is poor Shane destine to NEVER keep the great women she falls in love with? I don't want Bette and Tina to get back together..I think Bette is the cow of the century (yes she is hot, sexy, etc but she is a BITCH) We won't even mention Jenny....GAWD is all I can say! The only good story lines this year are Alice (although her taking that photo to out someone was SO NOT cool) and Max.

Ok aside from last nights episode the rest of our weekend was such fun!! We did the Family Tubing Adventure on Saturday afternoon. It was a warm beautiful winter day. Then Sunday we saw the epic classic (destine to win awards) Veggie Tales Movie, watched a bunch of crazy drunk lesbians play football in the snow and had a wander through the gay mecca better known as IKEA. It was a good weekend!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

AMEN sister ! A-FREAKING-Men.
I have always liked Bette...this season they are making me NOT like her.
I'm not a Shane fan. it seems that EVERYONE wants to fuck her except for me. I like her. she's fun...but COME ON !
She's not supposed to settle down.
She will however age and be the old single lady at the bar. :)
I guess Shane is on the show so that we get a little booty action.

Merr said...

Hey, welcome to blog land! You will in no time become very addicted! I am excited to be able to read about your life since we don't see ya much!

CallGirrl said...

Thank goodness for you. Ayden wouldn't get to do half the things he does if it weren't for you. Thanks

Ky said...

I'm with you on the L-word. Tonight will be the third night that we have tried to finish watching a one hour episode. We get 10-15 minutes into it and fall asleep! That pretty much sums up how I feel about this season!

Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.